Monday, July 27, 2009

Whipper Snapper Swirly Buds

I got this stamp... some time ago... and it hadn't seen any ink. I decided to actually use it, shocking isn't it?! ;) The Dare to Get Dirty challenge was to use something clear on your card. My stash of "clear" items are pretty limited, in fact... I had 1 choice, dew drops. I decided to put them on the ribbon so they would show up better. (they do in real life!)

Stamps: Whipper Snapper Swirly Buds, sentiment is from Papertrey's Birthday Basics
Cardstock: white, Papertrey Berry Sorbet, Berry Sorbet dp
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: dew drops, circle nestabilities, Berry Sorbet ribbon, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, copics.

A card a day, keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

1 comment:

Lee said...

Very pretty.....is that Stickles I see??? LOL