Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wish Rak Birthday Card


I'm a Wish Rak Birthday Fairy on SCS. You send out 4 birthday cards a month to fellow Wish Rak members. This is one of the cards that will be going in the mail next week. (I've been asked to include the details of my card, so this is for you!!! ;) )

Stamp: Whipper Snapper Mouse with Flowers
Cardstock: Baroque Burgundy, Basic Gray, white
Designer Paper: Baroque Burgundy
Colored in with copics
Circle Nestabilities

I colored the dewdrops & the grosgrain ribbon with my copic marker to match the Basic Gray. I love that I can do that & have custom colors!!

2 comments:

Scrapacat said...

This is so sweet! I love the image and the color combo you used. Hope all's well!
~ky

thinker said...

so cute! What an adorable mouse.. if there is such a creature LOL

and... I'm intrigued by colouring your dew drops & ribbon... can you explain how you do this? thanks :-)