Saturday, August 22, 2009

Etsy Challenge

It's time for another Etsy Challenge I haven't been playing very long, but I found myself looking forward to this morning to see what I could create today. I knew as soon as I saw this piece that it would be my inspiration piece. It also gives me another chance to use the Eclectic Summer Kit from Gina K. at least one more time before I start using fall items. I really liked the rick rack effect on the piece & I knew I didn't have any yellow rick rack. So, I jumped in the car.... oh, wait a minute... I live in the sticks & I could jump in the car, but would have to drive too many miles to find yellow rick rack to make it practical. Scratch that & move to plan B... color the white rick rack that I had with my yellow Y21 copic marker. Voila!!! Yellow rick rack!! :D I ran both pieces of the black c/s through the Cuttlebug.

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

6 comments:

Lee said...

I LUV the daisies against the black!!! They are gorgeous!! Soooo smartie with the coloring your rik rak, I have to remember that trick more often!

Tami Grandi said...

CUTE card- bet we picked the same item! Mine is sitting in pieces on my table until later today!

de said...

So pretty! Glad to see you playing EtsyInspired this week!

Janice M said...

Love the way the daisies pop off the black CS!

Donna Baker said...

what a beautiful card! thanks for visiting me for the Gina K. preview, your comment is so appreciated!!

Elizabeth P said...

So lovely and elegant card!!!