Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's A Girly Hippo!

I posted this title & Eddie Murphy saying, "it's a girrrrl dragon" from Shrek came to mind!!! :D

When I saw the colors for the stamptv color challenge... black, gray & pink... I was a little worried. Nothing came to mind. Then I realized I had some images of this hippo. I added bling to her tail & stickles to her toes & the pearls... yep! She's a girly girl!!! :D I probably could have added some ribbon, but I'll save that for another card!!!

Stamps: Just So Hippy Gina K
C/S: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Pretty in Pink
The polka dot dp is a scrap that I had in my scrap container.

Copics, stickles, pink rhinestone, pink pearls

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

4 comments:

Gina Marie said...

She is just adorable! I love the nail polish!

Lee said...

Well I LOVE this girly girl!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! LOVE THIS!! Super cute Hipp, and I love her pink nail polish!! And besides that, I am crazy for polka-dots, so your DP is perfect! :)

kerianne said...

Great card!! Super cute hippo!!