Wednesday, September 16, 2009

MTSC39 Mercy's Tuesday Sketch

It's time for another Mercy's Tuesday Sketch

I loved this sketch & the fact that as soon as I saw it, this idea popped into my head!!! LOL! I used Happy Harmony again. My Mom & I were having a conversation today about sending out birthday cards that are the colors of the season. Here's another Happy Harmony card for you, Mom! ;)

I'm not sure what company this dp is from, that is the bad thing about cutting the dp into 6x6 squares. I used Really Rust & Old Olive cardstock & markers. I colored white grosgrain ribbon with my Old Olive marker. It looks a little darker in this picture.

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

2 comments:

Francie G. said...

Beautiful fall colors! Fabulous idea using colors of the season for the birthday cards! Very pretty!

Janice M said...

Great card Misti! I love this set, I need to dig it out and use it again.