Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SSCC4 A New Little Someone

I've just discovered a new challenge blog... it is Stampin' Sisters in Christ

This week's challenge was a sketch challenge. I need a baby boy card, so I decided to use my A New Little Someone stamp set to make a card. I colored the bunny with Copics. (the bow looks much closer to the cardstock in real life.) I used Ballet Blue cardstock & grosgrain ribbon.

A big congratulations to the Laird family!!! :D

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti



http://stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com/2009/09/challenge-4.html

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Awww...such a sweet card! Love this cute li'l bunny! I bought this set on ebay a couple years ago cause I just love it so much =0) Cute DP too! Thanks so much for playing along in our sketch challenge at SSCC this week!
x

Helen said...

Misti, your card is very adorable! This bunny is one of my most favorite stamps ever!
Blessings!
~H

Janice M said...

Misti this is adorable!!! I love that stamp.

theneon said...

I was going to say , "awww, so sweet..." and I see that the first person who posted "stole my comment." Beautiful job!