Monday, September 21, 2009

Stampin' Sisters In Christ #5

I made this for the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge for this week. The challenge was to create a card using fall colors.

I opened my mail today & found the new set from Flourishes Wreaths of All Seasons & wanted to use it for my card. I colored the image with my copics. The dp is from the Citrus Stack from DCWV. Dark Chocolate cardstock & ribbon. I added chocolate pearls to complete this card.

It was very warm today, but our temps should cool down a little for tomorrow. Maybe it will feel like fall soon! When the a/c keeps kicking on, it just doesn't seem like it should be fall! LOL!

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin... until tomorrow!

Misti

5 comments:

Helen said...

Very pretty!!!
Blessings!
~H

Kathy W. said...

Beautiful wreath. Love the sunflowers. Awsome job. Thanks for playing with us:)

Kristine said...

Beautiful card, Misti! :) I LOVE sunflowers!! And your whole card is so pretty.

We're remodeling our children's wing at church and since they're wanting to do more like Bible themes for the classrooms, I think I've convinced them to do sunflowers in the girls bathroom, LOL ;0)

Anyway, thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! Have a great week!!

Janice M said...

Ohhhhhhhh I like that stamp!!! Beautiful card Misit!!

Lee said...

This sunflower wreath is beeeeeautiful!!