Monday, October 5, 2009

Autumn Blessings

The Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge for this week was to show the earth rejoicing. I think the colors of fall show that quite well. Isn't it amazing how vibrant the colors seem during the fall!! We have had quite a bit of rain recently & the colors are gorgeous!! Can you imagine not being able to see all of these colors? Thank you Lord for the gift of sight! And thank you Lord for giving us so much variety!


I want to congratulate my friend Peggysue on making the DT!!!!! You deserve it friend!!!!

Stamps: Autumn Blessings JustRite
DP: Papertrey
C/S: More Mustard, Pumpkin Spice
Brown ribbon, chocolate pearls, oval nestabilities, copics

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

7 comments:

peggysue said...

That's sweet, thank you Misti. And I agree, I so enjoy the Fall colors, their vibrancy and the contrast that is visible on a short walk or even a drive to the grocery! This shows off the colors of Fall so well and I can hear the colors singing praise!

Francie G. said...

This is lovely, Misti! Wonderful fall colors!

Helen said...

I love your card, Misti! The dp is perfect for this challenge and I love the sentiment and the layout. I'm very glad you played along with us for this week's challenge at SSCC!
Blessings!
~H

Pamela said...

I love your card!!!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing with SSCC this week. Your card is beautiful.

Janice M said...

Very pretty fall card! That DP is perfect for that image!

Kathy W. said...

Fabulous job on your card Misti. Love the dp. The leaves are rejoicing, I can hear them:) Thanks for playing with us!!