Thursday, October 15, 2009

Christmas Blessings Again

I made these for the Merry Mass Production challenge on Taylor's blog over at Taylored Expressions. To create 4-10 identical cards that are easy to duplicate. I am excited to have 12 Christmas cards of this design completed!!! : ) I made my own dp using a Jumbo wheel from SU:

Stamps: Christmas Blessings Taylored Expressions
C/S: Basic Black, Scarlet Jewel, white
Ink: Memento Black
Scarlet Jewel ribbon, burgundy brads

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti







4 comments:

Janice M said...

Very Pretty! I like this color combo and the DP you made!!

Teresa Kline said...

these turned out gorgeous, great job...have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*

Donna Baker said...

these are beautiful, I forget how quick & easy you can make cards with the jumbo wheels! thanks for playing & sharing with us!

Karen Motz said...

What a wonderful set of cards!!! Quick and easy, but GORGEOUS!!!