Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Personal Photos

I have a stamped card to share, but for some reason it won't let me post it. I hope that it will let me post this. I will post the card in the morning... hopefully. And in the meantime, here's a peak into my day today.

My hubby came in this afternoon & asked if we wanted to go for a drive to see the fall foliage. The peak is supposed to be this week/weekend.

My boys were thrilled to climb on the rocks & pose. My oldest isn't really that much taller than my youngest, but at the last second, he got up on a rock a little higher.

We took a couple of trails around Chickasaw National Park & we saw this beauty. She let us take lots of pictures. She was very patient with us. And she wasn't scared when we kept inching closer.

The last picture is one of the many pictures I took of the colors of the leaves.

Hope you had a wonderful day!

Until tomorrow!

Misti

5 comments:

Lee said...

Wowza, Wowza, Wowza!!!!! These are just awesome!!! Those boys of yours are tooo stinkin' cute!!!!

thinker said...

wow... awesome colours... and Lee's absolutely right! Some pretty handsome young men you have there!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics !! TFS!!

Kimilou

peggysue said...

What a pretty day and what a lovely family! I hope we'll be able to get together sometime again to meet, it would be nice to see the boys in person again!

Janice M said...

Great pictures Misti! Your boys are Adorable!!