Thursday, November 26, 2009

Stamp Simply #115 Mass Production

Happy Thanksgiving! Did you count your blessings today? I'm so thankful that my boys run in the house... it means that they are healthy enough to do that. I'm thankful for the socks, shoes & toys that get left on the floor... it means that my kids have those things. I'm thankful that the alarm will be going off at 3:00 am tomorrow... it means that my wonderful hubby has a job to go to. I'm thankful for the medicines that we have readily available to us... both my son & I have had allergy attacks today. I'm thankful for the men & women who are serving our country, defending our freedoms. I'm thankful for the day on the calendar set aside for us to "give thanks" & I hope it is something that we remember to do frequently!

I was so excited when I saw Sharon's Stamp Simply Challenge, was to create a card that could be mass produced easily. I needed one more design for my cards. I got the cardstock cut out for the rest of them, but will put them together tomorrow. I'm going to have to order a refull for my R37 copic, I have used it on so many cards in the past few weeks.

Stamps: Poinsettia Christmas Verve
C/S: Real Red, white
Memento black ink
Copic R37, YR21, circle nestabilities, Swirls Cuttlebug

A card a day keeps the mojo flowing... until tomorrow!

Misti

2 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

Very pretty Misti! Good job!

Janice M said...

Great CAS card Misti!!!