Monday, January 18, 2010

C4C20 & ssnotime122

This is for the sketch challenge for Crazy 4 Challenges #20 & also squeaking under the wire for this week's Stamp Simply Challenge. It was to use a floral theme & spring time colors. I know that pastel colors are typical of spring, but I LOVE red tulips. When a friend of mine called today to say that she saw red tulips for sale at the store, I was motivated to create a red tulip card.

Stamps: Thank You Flourishes, sentiment Hero Arts
C/S: Pure Poppy, New Leaf, white
DP: K&Co
Ribbon-- New Leaf, copics, oval punches

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti
http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2010/01/14/stamp-simply-122-mid-winter-perk-me-up/

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I really like your card Misti. The stamp is beautiful and I love the colors. Olive green is one of my favorites, and it really sets this off perfectly! Aloha...