Monday, January 4, 2010

Double Duty Card

This is a double duty card. For the Crazy4Challenges theme this week was to use polka dots. The Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge #20 was to make a card for a new baby or a new life in Christ.

When my boys saw this card, my youngest said, "Ewwww, pink, I don't like none of it!" My oldest said, "Why do you have to make a pink card?" Pink is not a favorite color in this house!!! LOL!!!

Stamps: Wee Tees Gina K., sentiment by Hero Arts
C/S: Pretty in Pink, white
DP: retired Pretty in Pink DP
circle nestabilities, pink grosgrain ribbon, copics

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

Unknown said...

Oh but pink is so pretty! I love the image and your coloring-

Angela
Sew Many Cards

thinker said...

pink may not be a favourite, but you did a great job in using it :-)

Kristine said...

Hi Misti! SUPER CUTE onsie baby card!! I think I'm gonna have to buy myself that Gina K set--it's soo adorable and does it come with different li'l things to stamp on it? I just saw the same onsie with a car on it, hmmm! LOVE IT! Thanks so much for playing along at Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenges *Ü*