Saturday, March 27, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch 57

I made this for the Card Patterns Sketch 57 challenge. There's no pink here today!!! *wink* :D

I got some more flowers planted today... red ones & they inspired my color choice for this card. The seeds that I started haven't done very well & the ones that did make it ended up being a snack for a bold raccoon that made his way onto our back deck in the wee hours of the morning. GRRR!!! He left the bigger plants away, but seemed to only like the young leaves. I am glad that he left part of them alone!

Stamps: Lovely Shelf Gina K.
C/S: Pure Poppy, Certainly Celery, white
DP: Pure Poppy Polka Dot
Celery grosgrain ribbon, brads, copics, oval nestabilities

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... I'll be back on Monday.

Misti

5 comments:

jo said...

Lovely clean card...I love the colours.

dstandard said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Pretty card, I like the red and green together!

dawnmercedes said...

What a lovely layout...great colors!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing with Card Patterns this week! xx