Monday, March 29, 2010

New Stamp Spot

On a personal note, I have a new stampin' spot for the days that are nice. I bought a table for the back deck over the weekend. Today, was nice enough to take my stuff out there & stamp while the boys played outside. They played in the trees... even the cedar... Dylan is highly allergic to cedar pollen, so I hope he doesn't end up with a nasty reaction... & the sandbox. Every time I tried to get their picture, they ran on the other side of the deck to hide. I'm not sure why they were so camera shy today.

Anyway, I really like this new spot... the table isn't weather proof, so it has to be cleared off & put away when I'm finished. That means that my stamping supplies have to be completely put away! :D

1 comment:

Francie G. said...

Lucky you to have a stamping spot outside in the fresh air and to have weather warm enough this time of the year!