Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Creative Belli Challenge #89 Die Cut Shapes

The Creative Belli Challenge #89 was to use die cut shapes on your card. I still need a few more Mother's Day cards, so I decided to make this one a Mother's Day card. My May is packed with birthdays, thankfully we don't have any graduation cards.

Stamps: Poppy Patch Flourishes, sentiments are from 2 Gina K. sets A Beautiful Life & Happy Hearts
C/S: Pure Poppy, Black, white
copics, black pearls, oval nestabilities, circle punches, black saddlestitch ribbon

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

2 comments:

Ceal said...

Great card! thanks for sharing with us at the belli challenge

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love RED!, so this card really makes me happy! Great coloring of the poppy! thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!