Thursday, April 8, 2010

MTSC68 Sympathy

A friend of mine called me today... she's a hospice nurse & one of her patients died overnight. She needed a sympathy card & couldn't find one to meet her requirements at the gold crown store she was standing in. She wanted a green & purple polka dot card with yellow accents & purple violets. Could I create something to fit the bill? Since I just *love* purple, I wasn't sure that I would have any purple polka dot paper. I thought I was going to have to make my own, but I did find this little scrap of Almost Amethyst dp.

I made this to follow Mercy's Tuesday Sketch

Stamps: Violet Cupcake Lockart
C/S: Almost Amethyst, New Leaf, white
DP: Almost Amethyst
New Leaf ribbon, copics, lemon pearls, circle nestabilities

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until tomorrow!

Misti

4 comments:

Tkat said...

sympathy cards are sometimes soo hard to make -- i've been wracking my mind for the past few days to come up with anything! (at least with my supplies).
love your card -- it's beautiful! :)

thinker said...

wow Misti... you did a great job with this card... and what a blessing to be able to fill a need at such a time!!

Janice M said...

Great card..........better than a Hallmark!!

Lee said...

Very pretty! Love those pearls!