Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Autumn Card

This is card #7 in my 31 card challenge. Someone asked me if it was tough... not yet! But, I'm sure it will get there at some point.

Stamp: Pumpkin Paper Inspirations
C/S: Old Olive, Orange, Brown
Dp: Unknown
Copics: YR04, YR12, E33, YG63
Pewter brads

On a personal note... Dylan, my 6 year old lost a tooth yesterday. He was so excited!!! Please look past the dirt... he's ALL boy!!! *wink*

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

3 comments:

thinker said...

I see no dirt... just an adorable young man :) and somehow, I'm not in the frame of mind yet to think about making fall cards even though I was snapping pics of the beautiful scenery today LOL

Janice M said...

Cute fall card Misti! Love pumpkin cards! DS is adorable, maybe he'll get his front tooth for christmas??!! ;0)

kerianne said...

Great card!!