Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Card #1 in the 31 Card Challenge

This was harder than I thought... I have used 2 different stamp sets. That means, these 2 can not be used again during this challenge. {Gulp!}
I also used eyelets, so I can check that off of the list. :D

Stamps: Fruitful Harvest Gina K., sentiment from Spring Florals
C/S: More Mustard, Chocolate Brown
Copics: E25, Y17, Y21, YR07
oval punches, chocolate eyelets, brown double stitch ribbon, distress stripes Cuttlebug

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

1 comment:

Mrs. Jones said...

Hi Misti!

Sorry about the problems with the Lego Label download. I put the documents on a new hosting site, and it seems to work well. Just go to the same place on the blog as before ... I updated the link.

Thanks!

~Heather