Friday, September 24, 2010

PSX Geranium

This morning was a gray, rainy morning & about the time I was going to wrinkle up my nose I looked out on the deck. I saw my red geraniums... they seemed to be a lot brighter against the gray backdrop!!! I just had to stop & say a prayer of thanksgiving. I am so glad that God created the world in color!!

My 31 card challenge is slow going. This is card #5 & I used 2 sets... PSX Geranium & the sentiment is from Gina K's Spring Florals. I have been struggling with insomnia & my mojo is non-existent when I'm running on 2 or 3 hours of sleep!

Stamps: PSX Geranium, Spring Florals Gina K
C/S: Black Onyx, white
DP: Garden Green
Copics: YG63, R37, E31, E25, E33
oval punches, black brads, black satin ribbon

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Very pretty Misti!! Hope you can get some sleep soon.