Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Digi Snowman

I have to admit, I didn't think I would be a digi stamp fan. I like to hold the stamp in my hand & place it where I want, but there are times when I do like the instant gratification that the digital images provide... they are priced right & they store easily! :) I bought this digital snowman from this Etsy shop

Stamps: Digital Snowmn
C/S: white, black
DP: Hobby Lobby
Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder, crystal stickles, copics, black brads

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

3 comments:

stampandweave said...

Very cute! I've not tried digi stamps at all, but I am intrigued by them.

Rebekah said...

OOO, I DO love their images. I really want to get the one of the little girl holding the HUGE cupcake!!!

Janice M said...

What a cute snowman!! I'll have to check those digi's out. I still much prefer reg ole stamps but I have been using digi's some.