Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cindy Made Me Do It

Today is the first day of the noon time challenges on the Flourishes blog. Today's challenge was a Scavenger Hunt blog hop. I started the hop, wrote down the requirements & was thinking, this is going to be a piece of cake, easy peasy, no problemo, ... until I got to Cindy's blog!!!!! *sigh* That is the reason why my card is being uploaded now, instead of earlier. *wink* What was her challenge???? You'll have to go over to her blog... why don't you join us?

(my pinks match on the card, I can't get them to show up right)

Stamps: Sweet Nature Flourishes
C/S: white, black, Hibiscus Burst
DP: scrap box
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug, black pearls, copics, black satin ribbon

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

4 comments:

Judie said...

Hi Misti,
Lovely card, great coloring and papers.

Judie

Stacy Morgan said...

Pretty, I like the crisp and clean feeling. The focus is totally on the flowers, perfect. Thanks for playing in FLourishes Hunt challenge.

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty. Glad you could join the challenge. :)

ChristineCreations said...

The black really frames the layers so well! Such a pretty card!