Friday, September 23, 2011

CPS236 Snowman


Today's card is for this week's CPS sketch. I used all of my "winter" bling on this card. Hmmm... may need to do something about that. *grin* And just because I made 2 snow cards in a row does NOT mean I am wishin' for the white stuff!!! *wink* (If you want to see an updated pic of me, just click on the CPS link)

Stamps: Big on Christmas SU!
C/S: In the Navy GKD, white
copics, red side stitch ribbon, Snowflakes Cuttlebug folder, "winter" bling

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

WTG!!! Lovin' the white stuff theme!

Anonymous said...

This is so clean looking to me...and I am not ready for the white stuff either...I am certain it will be here before it is there!

Janice M said...

Cute card Misti!! Congrats on being featured!

Cheri said...

Congratulations, Misti! I was just over at CPS and saw your fabulous card and the announcement that you're being featured! Well deserved.