Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hello Cupcake!

This is the first Pure Innocence that I bought & I originally bought it in a digi image from Heather Ellis on etsy. I have a cupcake sentiment that I wanted to use this image with. Every time I use one of these girls, I am reminded of my Grandmother. I remember shopping for an Easter dress with her & she wanted me to go with a pink or purple dress!!! ick, ick, ick!!! I wanted a blue dress! *grin* I think if she was still living she would have gotten a kick out of my card.

Stamps: Hello Cupcake Pure Innocence MFT
c/s: white, red, Ocean Tides
DP: scrap box
copics, red brads, Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti


2 comments:

Mom said...

Cute card -she would have really liked the card - and really really pushed for a purple dress! : )

Janice M said...

Cute card Misti! I just got this stamp with some of my Christmas $$$