Thursday, May 10, 2012

FLLCMAYRW1 Purple Tulips

If my Gran was still alive, this would have been a card I would have sent her.  She sure did love purple!   As I was making this card, someone else came to mind & so I will get this card ready to mail out to her.  And while she may not like purple as much as my Gran did, I know that she will enjoy the happy mail!

I made this for Flourishes Noon Time Challenge.  Have you seen the sneak peeks?  The hydrangeas are gorgeous!!!

Stamps: April Showers Flourishes
C/S: Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, white
circle nestabilities, copics, May Arts ribbon, glitter pen, Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

Oh how I wish I had these pretty flowers in my yard.. your coloring is beautiful..Thanks for joining us at Flourishes.