Wednesday, January 9, 2013

FTTC#202 New


This week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge is to use something new.  I bought this Botanical Bookplates Vol. 1 stamp set a few months ago & the bookplate die was on backorder.  For some reason, I put it aside & didn't bother to ink it up.  This week's challenge was a good excuse to pull it out!

Stamps: Botanical Bookplates Vol. 1 Flourishes
C/S: Bubblegum Pink, white
DP: from the scrap box
black satin ribbon, Label Stacklets 1, copics, black pearls, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love the colors and striped paper you used.

Broni said...

I love your beautiful pink flowers and that great striped paper! I'm so glad you could play along with us in the Timeless Tuesday challenge!!