Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thinking of You

Several Flybabies on SCS, decided to put together a "theme" for each month & use items from our stash to create projects with that theme.  I only got one card made for this month, but I'm okay with that.  I used a stamp set that hasn't seen ink this year + a piece of dp that was in my scrap box.

Stamps: Hydrangea Flourishes
C/s: black, white
DP: from the scrap box
copics, Cuttlebug embossing folder

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!
Misti

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

Very nice, love the layers and black to make them pop!

stampingbowd said...

How pretty and in my FAVORITE color! What a lovely bouquet!

Paula Laird said...

Beautiful, Misti! You are the queen of floral cards! :)

Janeen said...

Misti it's so pretty. I love narrow black borders and embossed backgrounds. I want to see SPRING soon!

Lee said...

PINK! It's of course just gorgeous in pink!! ;)