Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sunflower

I'm sharing another card I made for vsn.  I haven't had much time to stamp this week.  Between projects around the house & adjusting to some new things, I've been a tad looney this week.  Both of my boys have received 2 new opportunities with their archery in the last few weeks, so we are figuring out new schedules & demands that those bring. The house projects were an added "bonus".  LOL!!!!    I have some images stamped & I plan to get them colored & made into cards the beginning of next week.

Stamps: Northwoods
C/S: Harvest Gold, white
DP: Authentique Free Bird Series
teal brads, copics

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.