Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Flowers for You

I was looking through my card box the other day & I realized my stash was running a little low.  I like to have some generic cards on hand that I can add whatever sentiment I need on the inside.  I find that I actually get cards in the mail faster for a "thinking of you" or "just a note"type of card if I don't stamp the sentiment on it when I make the card.

Stamps: Technique Tuesday Greenhouse
C/S: white, black
DP Echo Park Be Mine
Seeing Spots ef, copics, black satin ribbon, black rhinestones

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I like to have some on hand too...this one is perfect for that Misti! What pretty flowers girl!

Lee said...

Oh you do pink so beautifully!!! It really is so soft and dainty!!