Monday, May 13, 2013

FTTC219 Black Accents #2


I decided to make one more card for this week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge.  Kevin's step mom's birthday is at the end of the week & so I made this for her.  I'm still working through my scrap box.  I've told myself that I can't buy any more dp until I get through more of it.  I'm trying!!!  *grin*

Stamps: Sweet Nature Flourishes
C/S: white, black, Bubblegum Pink
DP: from the scrapbox
copics, black pearls, Die-namics wonky scallop border die

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

2 comments:

Janeen said...

very pretty Misti. I see BIG flowers seem to be the thing right now so you are right in sync! saw lots of BIG flowers for Mothers Day cards.

Cheryl said...

Very pretty Misti, love the black accents!