Monday, June 3, 2013

EXCITING NEWS!!!!

  Can you believe it's June already????  Where has the time gone???  I'm sure I'll be saying that a lot.  It just seems like this year has flown by.  

A few weeks ago, Cheryl, contacted me & asked if I would be willing to join the DT of a new blog challenge group that she was getting started.  YES!!!!!!  WOO HOO!!!!    It is called A.R.T. A Random Thursday Blog Challenge.  


Here is your invitation to join us on June 13th for the very first challenge.   There will be a winner, Honorary Mentions & once a month drawings for Guest Designer.  

The Design Team:
Cheryl, Senior Member & Blog Owner

My card for the first challenge is already made & blog post has been pre-scheduled, so now it's just waiting for the official opening day!  

Until next time!
Misti

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thanks for announcing and putting our the invite for your readers to join us on the 13th...am so excited to launch! Thanks for joining the DT Misti, I love your creations, and know all of our readers will too!

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping seeing purple usage on a weekly basis won't kill you! I'm marking my memory...

Congrats to you!