Monday, July 1, 2013

FTTC#226 Make a Splash



Eeeek!  Another week of squeaking in just under the wire!  I gotta do something about that!!  *grin*    This week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge was "make a splash"   There's not a whole lot of water in that vase... but I added in some colors of water & used some watercoloring.

Stamps: Lenten Rose Flourishes
C/S: white, Blu Raspberry (MFT)
DP: Dilly Dally My Mind's Eye
copics, Seeing Spots ef,

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!

Misti

2 comments:

Katie Sims said...

Whew! You made it...and I am so glad you did! This is beautiful..those flowers really pop! I am so glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge! :)

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Misti! Love that DP, and your roses are just perfect, what a pretty image!