Thursday, January 23, 2014

15/100


I saw this week's sketch challenge on SCS & decided that would be my starting point for tonight's card. My image ended up being too big to fit into a circle, but I went with the rest of the sketch.  I'll make another card using a circle at some point.    I also wanted to participate in this week's Teapotter's challenge.  I've peeked into the thread several times, but never participated.  This week I've commented on several cards & they had made comments that made me go to the thread.  After reading it, I knew I wanted to make a card.  This is my first time participating.   (Card 15/100)

Stamps: Calla Lillies Flourishes
C/S: White, black
DP: The Paper Studio
copics, black satin ribbon

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!
Misti

No comments: