Friday, January 3, 2014

CCEE14 Teddy Bear Picnic -- Another Blue Card 3/100


I made this for this week's CCEE challenge~ Teddy Bear Picnic... to use a teddy bear & something old & something new.   The stamp is new & the c/s is old.

I didn't realize until I got ready to post this card that it's another blue card.  I was going to complain about how strong & cold the wind was today & then some of the girlies on SCS were talking about -40* windchills & schools already being closed for Monday.  Ummmm... WOW!!!!!  No complaints from here!!!  I will say that as far as I'm concerned, we've had winter & bring on spring!  *wink*

Stamps:  James- Snow Angel Lili of the Valley
C/s: Blue Denim GKD, white
DP: snowflakes unknown, Blue Stripe Echo Park
copics, snowflake button, white grosgrain ribbon

A card a day keeps the mojo flowin'... until next time!
Misti

4 comments:

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Love the blue bear! He is the cutest!
I'm hoping a card a day keeps my mojo flowing, I guess we will see.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a sweet bear and sweet card. Thanks for joining us at CCEE.

Mom said...

Oh, how cute!

Sabrina said...

Oh - what an adorable bear and so sweetly coloured too. I do like LOTV stamps :D. Thanks for joining the CCEE Stampers this week, Misti.