Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Power Poppy Purse Inspiration


I was standing behind a lady the other day who had a purse with these colors in it.  I stood behind her & studied her purse & told myself to remember the colors/patterns so I could come home & use them.  I asked her if she would mind if I took a picture of it to use as inspiration & only received a glare.  I took that as a no!  LOL  I made this for Power Poppy's Peep of the Week Challenge.

Stamps: Dynamic Duos: Peonies & Tulips Power Poppy
c/s: white, black
DP: from the scrap box
copics, red ribbon

Until next time!
~Misti

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ha! Guess she's not a stamper then. It must have been a very pretty purse. I can just imagine it in these colors. Beautiful card, Misti! I really love how vibrant those red tulips look against the gray. Polka dots and lovely satin ribbon, too! Thanks for joining us at Power Poppy this week!

ChristineCreations said...

Well, you made a fantastic card from memory :) So funny that she had that reaction. Probably not all that artistically minded!

mom said...

This has the wow factor!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful! OH I do like the red, white and black. These tulips look fabulous. Thanks for playing in our Peep Of The Week!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, these colors are gorgeous, and I love the "pop" with your fabulous bow!! Hugs!