Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Penguin Valentine






I really should be packing & cooking, but I'm taking a quick~ish break to get this card made & uploaded.  I've extra windows opened on my computer with the challenges that I've wanted to participate in this week.  Every time my boys use my computer, their eyes widen when they see my windows.  When I saw the Curtain Call Challenge, my eye immediately went to the black & white cheveron. The sketch is this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch #254.  And this week's The Cat's Pajama's challenge is "Anything Goes."



Stamps:  Got Love The Cat's Pajamas
c/s: white, black, Black Chevron dp
copics, red grosgrain ribbon, black pearls

Until next time!
~Misti



5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super DUPER CUTE!!!

Nancy Thomas said...

This card has that real wow factor.So glad you joined The Cat's Pajamas challenge Misti. We've missed you.

ChristineCreations said...

So cute! That chevron paper really sets off the red in the hearts roses and ribbon. Adorable design Misti!

Linsey R said...

Oh how cute is this!!! Really fun card! Love the black/white chevron pattern with the valentine penguin! Super sweet! :)

Brenda said...

Perfect combo! Love your cute card!