Monday, January 11, 2016

CAS359 White on White


This week's CAS challenge on SCS is ~ White on White.  When I started making my card, I knew I was sending it to a specific person, so I went with a sentiment that works.  I don't have too many small sentiments that fit in that oval punch.  I wanted to add something to it, but just didn't know what.  I was afraid I wouldn't like what I added & then instead of writing on the inside of the card & getting it mailed, I would just keep messing with it or give up altogether.  My Mom & Dad stopped in for a few minutes & they both said to leave it.

Stamps: Small Phrases Verve
swirls ef, oval punch

Until next time!
~Misti

2 comments:

Tricia T said...

Beautiful! I need to go make a card for this!!

D- said...

I loVe your beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot