Thursday, January 14, 2016

Spread Your Wings


I have a couple of goals for crafting this year... one of them is to use more of my barely used/uninked stamps, one is to use more of my dp stash & another one is to mail out more cards.  This card was made with a specific person in mind, so I don't plan on it sitting around too long.  I haven't used the sentiment stamp set at all & I used some dp.

Stamps: Crazy Birds sentiment by Dylusions
c/s: white, blue
copics, circle nestablilies, wink of Stella glitter pen

Until next time!
~Misti

1 comment:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Misti, what an adorable card, and I just love these Crazy Birds. He's a sweetie in blue, and I love the sentiment and a great layout too! What great goals this year for stamping. I should do the same, and thanks for your inspiration! Hugs, sweet friend!