Sunday, May 8, 2016

CAS376 Happy Mother's Day!

I combined this week's CAS challenge with this month's Power Poppy Spark May challenge & gave this card to my mom for Mother's Day!  Happy Mother's Day to all the mama's out there!  We were talking about how awesome my mom is today & my boys were sharing memories of things that had happened while they were staying at my parents house.  One of them said, "And Grandma is really amazing, she sent the best snacks with us fishing & then when we got home had fantastic food ready for us to eat. No wonder you cook so good mom, you learned from Grandma!"  At this point, both of my boys are growing & all they can think about is food, even in memories!  *grin*

Stamps: Dynamic Duos Power Poppy
c/s: white, black, red
copics, red grosgrain ribbon, wink of stella glitter pen

Until next time!
~Misti

7 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Awww! Misti, that is the sweetest story! They will remember those moments always. Great compliment to you as well. :) Your card is gorgeous! I love the black polka dot paper background for your beautiful flowers!

CherylQuilts said...

This is so beautiful and sweet, Misti! How precious that your boys sharing with you about how amazing your mom is and how they complimented you on your cooking! Ah, so sweet! I love the red tulips, and the black and white polka dots are some of my favorites! It's perfect together! Hugs, sweet friend (and great cook!).

ChristineCreations said...

So pretty Misti...I really love the polka-dot background for the pop of red tulips. Very classy! Such sweet thoughts about your mom and kid’s grandma. My kids would say the same about their grandmas too :) Thanks so much for joining us at Power Poppy this month.

Lisa Lara said...

This is such a beauty Misti. I love this image and have not picked it up yet. You are tempting me. I love your image at an angle and love your dp choice girly.

Kim Jaime said...

This is a lovely card and perfect for Mother's Day.

Kim
www.mycornerofcrazy.com

Stacy Morgan said...

I knew this was your card Misti before I even saw the name. You have that classic black, white and red to cards that I adore. Beautiful tulips girlie. Thanks for playing in our May Flowers challenge!

Lisa Lara said...

So beautiful Misti!