Monday, January 1, 2018

Thinking of You


Happy New Year!!!  I have most of my stamping goals written down, but I'm still thinking about one.  I think I'm going to share them tomorrow & then do a monthly check in.   I used to send out a lot of thinking of you cards & for some reason the past few years, I have ended up donating most of my cards.  This year, I want to get back to sending out several thinking of you cards a month. 

Stamps: Dynamic Duos Power Poppy, sentiment Unity stamps
c/s: white, black, yellow
copics

Until next time!
~Misti

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card. And how sweet of you to send cards out just to let people know you are thinking about them. You've got me thinking... Lately I donate nearly all of my cards. Even if I can't really think of anything interesting to say, it would be nice just to send a hello.